Join our family!
We are a diverse group of bilingual Montessorians who believe all students deserve a linguistically, academically, and socially appropriate education. Our staff represents over 7 countries and we have all come together to form our MdM family.
- Montessori education is effective for a diverse student population
- We are all bilingual and we are all learning and growing in one or both languages.
- Children need instruction in social skills and emotional regulation, this is just as important as academics
- Education can and should be respectful of children as individuals
- Schools are communities, educating children is a team effort between parents, extended family, and educators.
We hope you will consider joining us!
To apply please submit a resume, cover letter, and statement of teaching philosophy by email to: Karen@montessoridelmundo.org.
Montessori del Mundo is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or other protected status.